To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- The main driver’s credit/debit card, with enough available funds for the car’s deposit(if applicable).
- Each driver’s full, valid driving license
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the terms and conditions as well.
Most car hire companies, the minimum age requirement is between 21 to 70 years old. If you’re under 21 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
If you wish to extend, please contact our contact center, on
Sure, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you’re making the reservation.
Caribbean Rentals, works with several car rental suppliers in 26+ Caribbean Locations. All vehicles are listed by locations and can be booked based on the lowest or highest price.
Sure, you can change your pick up or drop off location by calling us on 1-866-329-6859
Reservations can be cancelled online by choosing the Reservation page, find my reservation and then click cancel. Alternatively, reservations can be cancelled by phone or email.
Regular customers recieves a 5 - 10% discount on bookings. Contact our reservation team today for further information.
Sure. Ensure that the pick up or return location is indicated during checkout. If this is not done, please contact our customer service department to have your reservation updated.
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.